Instruction / அறிவிப்பு
It is instructed to the candidates to keep their scanned copy of the required documents in the admissible size as prescribed in the advertisement
பதிவேற்றம் செய்யத் தேவையான அனைத்து ஆவணங்களையும் தேர்வு விளம்பரத்தில் குறிப்பிடப்பட்டுள்ள அளவுகளில் ஸ்கேன் செய்து கணிணியில் சேமித்து வைத்தபின்பு விண்ணப்பம் செய்ய துவங்கவும்.
You can pay the examination fee in any one of the following methods.
1. Directly through the Central Cooperative Bank Branch counter using Bank Pay-in-slip.
( OR )
2. Online Payment through “SBI collect” (State Bank of India Portal)
If you want to pay the application fee through SBI Collect, then click “Pay using SBI Collect” button and pay the fee. After successfully paying the fee, note down the Payment Reference Number starting with the letters DU …….. and click the “Apply online” button again.
As mandated by the Tamilnadu Cooperative Societies Rule 1988, u/s 151(5), Ariyalur District Recruitment Bureau consistently aims at creating and nurturing a service which is independent, impartial, ethical, effective and being capable and enough to meet the new challenges faced by the cooperative institutions and responsive to the growing expectations of the public .
- Ensure a free, fair and transparent recruitment process for the cooperative institutions functioning in ariyalur district, by leveraging information technology solutions.
- Constantly update its recruitment methodology.
- Suitably advice the cooperative institutions functioning in this Ariyalur Region on all the matters relating to the service conditions of the newly recruited individuals.
- Safeguard the interest and integrity of newly recruited individuals.